A thriving luxury Scotch Whisky and Spirits business based in Huntly, Aberdeenshire are seeking an energetic and commercially aware professional to join a small Export sales team concentrating on liaising with our distributors worldwide.
1. Title: International Sales Executive
- To manage existing customer relationships and further develop new customers across the globe
- Achievement of revenue targets in line with business objectives
- Customer liaison, involving overseas travel
- Preparation and presentation of sales reports
- Following up on leads, maintaining comprehensive records
- Attending fairs and trade shows
- Reporting to the Sales Director
- Great opportunity to develop within the company
- Excellent written, verbal communication and internet research skills
- Knowledge of German, French or other European languages advantageous.
- Proven sales experience (ideally export/international) with the ability to identify and develop new business would be advantageous
- Ability to travel. Full, clean driver’s licence is essential.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative yet strong team player
- Self-motivated and problem solver and highly organisedExport Sales Support The Role
To provide Sales Administration and Customer Support to their UK and International customersA busy and involved role, supporting the company’s Sales & Marketing teams. The role will involve a lot of communication, both internally and externally.
– Sales order processing
– Dealing with enquiries from clients and suppliers
– Liaison with the sales team- Tracking deliveries
– General administration-Maintaining customer databases- Internet based research
– Ideally previous experience in Sales Administration and/or Customer Service
– Excellent communication skills
– Strongly organised in order to meet tight deadlines
– Strong attention to details
– Proactive, confident and dynamic personality
– Business acumen
– IT literate
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply